Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And where did all the time go?

Time, for some reason, seem to past real quick in Boston. Ok, maybe its NOT Boston. More than not, it is probably due to the fact that I don't have a set routine or ritual I go about everyday. Apart from sleep, cooking, laundry, gym and spending a copious amount of time on the Net, my days are pretty much, easy breezy. I've been asked more than gazillion times what I do everyday. My mum asks, my friends in Singapore ask, heck, even my neigbours ask. And of course the BF asks. Really, apart from the "activities" listed above, I do just about anything everyday. And time FLIES. I don't do a lot everyday and that's good in a way cos then, I don't get too bored. Ha. Weekends are my fav part of the week. Its when we hang out either by ourselves or with friends occasionally, sussing out new territories/ eateries in Boston. Today, I had my pedicure done before meeting a friend for lunch. Then I cruised home to grab my laptop and I've been sitting at the cafe for the last 2 hours, quietly people watching as I sipped my low-fat latte and surfed the Net. Oh and did I mention that just across the street, filming of The Company Men, starring Kevin Costner, Ben Affleck (eeiks) and Tommy Lee Jones is going on? I know there've been a few films based on Boston, but its not everyday that one gets a Hollywood set at her door step. Hehe. So its not NYC nor Brad Pitt, but its better than nothing! Haha. I know I should have brought my camera with me but I didn't wanna risk looking star-struck (especially when its not exactly A-listers) or some loser-keener. So there. So anyway, the clock strikes 6 and its time to head home for the rest of the "wifey" duties. One of my favourite things to do is exploring and trying new recipes. Off the top of my head, I think I've only re-cooked about 5 or less dishes since the culinary escapade began 7 months ago. What should I brew on the stove today? And another day goes..

1 comment:

  1. I reckon we ask cos' we are so used to working, we can't imagine life without it. Irony is, you're the one really living life. :)

    ReplyDelete