Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy Fourth of July!
As they say, time flies when you are having fun. And this was exactly how weekend went!
All thanks to the great weather we've had - sunshine, blue skies and a nice cool breeze, like how Summer should be. It was as if the clouds decided to take the weekend off for the 4th of July. About time I'd say.
PS: I'm keeping my fingers so cross that it'll hold up for.. the rest of SUMMER!!!
Friday was spent driving up north to Rockport. If anyone has seen 'The Proposal', its NOT Alaska! Well not entirely. It was Rockport right in Massachusetts. The day was lovely and puuurrffect for outdoors and getting some great pics.
Saturday was spent lazing at home in the arvo then heading out to the Charles in the evening for 4th of July fireworks. I reckon the whole of Boston descended upon the river that day. Throngs and throngs and throngs of people laid by the river banks on picnic mats, deck chairs and inside tents waiting for first fireworks to lit up. And I gotta say it was well worth the wait! It was the most spectacular display of fireworks I've ever seen, yet, if not ever. It was simply.. AMAZING!!! My pics probably wouldn't do it justice, as much as watching it live. But the WOW-factor was still quite high up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment