Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The beginning

My colleague, who recently got married in June this year, has been busy off-loading her wedding resources to me. Magazines, websites, blogs, ideas - you name it. She's been really helpful with her advise so far and I can't wait to dig deeper to be inspired! There are a bigillion things to do, but I'm excited and can't wait to get started and do everything! Invites, favours, decor, set-up, cake, music, flowers, food (!!!!), wine. Then my dress, make-up, hair, shoes, bridesmaids, gifts, and wedding bands!

Do I sound like a borderline bridezilla yet?!

And the unexciting part of the wedding? Guest list. Zz. Table seating. Zzz. Mum. Zzzz.

Whilst I don't want a dramatic wedding-esque gown, the layering on the skirt and the simplicity of the below works for me..



Fall 2010 Collection by Monica Lhuillier. Love the layers on the skirt, and the chic icy look of the fabric.


No prize for guessing whose signature look this belongs. Again, love the layers in the skirt, the back view and the contrast of the black ribbon against the gown. Classic.


2 comments:

  1. Exciting days ahead!! I wish I could get married again too! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? And Claire can be a part of it too! ;)

    ReplyDelete