Fall is here.
And there is nothing more I love than breaking out in tights.
Let me confess. There are many things I love about the cooler months, but most of all I love jazzing up and changing the look of an outfit with a simple, often overlooked yet stylishly affordable accessory like a neat pair of tights.
There are SO many to choose from: a bright pop of colour, textured, floral prints, polka dots, hearts.. you name it.
Let me confess. There are many things I love about the cooler months, but most of all I love jazzing up and changing the look of an outfit with a simple, often overlooked yet stylishly affordable accessory like a neat pair of tights.
There are SO many to choose from: a bright pop of colour, textured, floral prints, polka dots, hearts.. you name it.
On my radar for about two Fall seasons now is a pair of sheer patterned tights. Not your outlandish animal prints, or the girly florals, but really a simple pair of sheer diamond patterned tights. And I think I might have found it.
Purrrfecto with a pair of laced up boots, oxfords or pumps.

No comments:
Post a Comment