+ Getting the fitness regime back in the mix
Between travelling, visiting friends and a thousand and one reasons to stay out (summer parties, social events, new restaurant openings etc), gym has taken a back seat :( Not to mention I got hit with an awful bout of gastric flu which left me bloated, nauseous and feverish the entire week.
+ Beauty "relaxers"
A.k.a. manicures, pedicures, facials are in the pipeline. Now that I'm into my 30s *ahem*, one can't refute the necessary, albeit (slightly) luxurious expense of facials. Better now than later I'd day. So I'm now starting to look at incorporating facials - amongst many other things - into my monthly beauty regime >(
+ Catching with friends
Brunch, and a couple of dinners during the week are on the calendar
+ Ironing
I know its dumb I even listed it here. Ironing is on the top of my hate household chores list. HATE. But what do I do. Its been months since I wanted and needed to wear that dress. And the hubs is out. Urgh.
+ Swopping out my summer clothes
Mother Nature gave us a quick taste of the scorching heat to come and its about time I get my summer gear out and on.
Exciting huh.

I am feeling point #4, because I hate ironing too. I would rather be laughed at by everyone, than to iron. Thankful goodness for Hyds. There's always laundry babe. :)
ReplyDelete