I'd meant to post about the 2nd part of our weekend um.. two weekends ago. Well, ok make that three. The Halloween weekend where it snowed 11inches that one day.. Remember? Yup.
It was our two year proposal anniversary (alright, I know what you are going to say. don't. haha) and hubs and I decided to revisit the site where he proposed (all together now.. aaaawwwwwww).
![]() |
| S-M-I-L-E. Brrrrr. |
The Cloisters then was covered with fallen autumn leaves, with a nice and sunny feel to the air. Fast forward two years later, the same site was blanketed with a thick layer of snow. It was white everywhere, with a cold crisp feel.
Though we didn't linger long enough (because it was freeeeezzzzing!), it was really nice to visit The Cloisters again, reliving the memory where it all happened. Hehe.
![]() |
| Love xoxo |




No comments:
Post a Comment