Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tarrytown

Love xoxo

Hubs and I went upstate for a night's stay at the Tarrytown Estate over the weekend. Tarrytown is pretty close to Hudson and literally just 30 mins from Grand Central by train. It was a nice respite from the everyday, albeit short, just to feel like we did things a little differently.

I can't believe a year (and a day) has passed since the wedding at Mantells. And what a year it has been.

Hubs asked what the best part about being married was. ("You!" came the reply quick and swift. Heh) Well, I feel we are a truly team now and more than that, it is extremely assuring to know someone has your back and loves you for you, no matter what happens (without sounding clique)

It puts everything into context, and hubs never fails to remind me of that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment