Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cupcakes and cupcakes

STILL YUMMY were the 2 words I mumbled (to myself! ha) in between mouthfuls of red crumbs and cream cheese frosting as I sink my teeth into a red velvet cupcake from the famed Billy's Bakery in NYC. Critics say Billy's is heaps better than Magnolia - I don't remember cos I had Magnolia about 2 years back but I do recall that its frosting was really really sweet. So there. I know cupcakes may be a cliche to some but it still brings out the child in me. The BF says its amazing what cupcakes do to me - a soon-to-be 30 year old no less. I squeal. I oooh and ahh. I go ga-ga. I marvel at the visual appeal. I just go bananas. And want to order everything. Red Velvet has just been ranked my favorite. One down on my 'To-Bake' list..

No comments:

Post a Comment