
Our "ThelmaAnnLouise" expedition came and went in a flash. After 7 didn't-feel-that-long hours, we arrived in New York.
Kudos to Lucy for braving the day-long drive in a U-haul, a mattress pickup detour-cum-lunch break in Ikea and the manic peak-hour Brooklyn traffic. We made it to Fort Greene before sundown and even managed to offload Lucy's gear, all before 6pm :) *pat on our backs*
The expedition ends later today as I'll be leaving on a jetplane (yea right!), I mean, bolt bus to the Bean Town.
Each visit to NYC feels like a different experience. This time, it was an all-girls thing, without the BF. Funnily enough, it feels a lil strange, as I'm used to discovering new things with him.
I'd wished he was here though, to experience the Gotham City together. Again.
Sooo sweet. The BF blushes.
ReplyDeletewow that really does sound like QUITE an expedition! hur.
ReplyDeleteback when there were three of us (me and my girls in JC), we would call ourselves Thelma Ann Louise. no need for the repeat of Louise that way see? =D
Ha! That's quite clever. Actually it was the Pandy's partner who came up with that. Haha.
ReplyDelete