Monday, April 27, 2009

Summery Spring

Saturday's weather was a record of 27 deg! And I finally got a taste of what is to come when summer is here. Being Singaporean with scorching levels of heat and humidity all year round, you may think I won't miss the heat. But I do! My legs, now white as tofu, have not seen the light of day (apart from the skylight in our bathroom) in 8 months! Geez! It actually felt a lil weird stepping out in shorts, tankie and sandals - cos this was the same city I bundled and wrapped myself in layers upon layers upon layers just 4 months ago! I've come to appreciate the seasons and the weather a lot more now. And I finally understand why The BF was sold on Boston when he was here for the interview last summer! The beautiful trees lining the street, the flowers in the garden and just the feel of sunshine on my face. Nice. Yesterday, a few of our neighbours were out in their bathing suits getting some sun in the park! How cute. Tomorrow will be a record of 30 deg so guess who's gonna sunbathe in the deck with a Choya margarita in hand? Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment