Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Flowers
I'm not really a girly kinda girl, if that makes sense to you. There aren't a lot of things in our apartment reminiscent of ultra-femininity or anything girlish. In fact, I much prefer dark, solid, neutral tones for our furniture and even for things like towels, rugs, cushions or throws.
(Note: I don't do pastels or flowery prints too well! Eiks)
So, when I brought flowers home yesterday, the Pandy said "Hey, that's the first girly thing in the house!" Lol. Now if there is anything girly, girlish or whatever you call it that I like, its definitely flowers. I did ponder once before if I should be a florist and open one of those hip, achingly cool flower shops in NY. Ha.
Flowers make you happy. Flowers brighten up the spirits, lifts the mood and makes everything oh-so-better. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment