Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Baffles me.
I know I've probably said this before, but let me say it again.
It's amazing what effect the weather has on people here!!!!!
Summer has finally arrived (and she took a bloody long time) and I must say that there is now a light spring in my step :) My mood is lifted, I feel cheery, upbeat and a sense of summer exhilaration. Roof deck parties, sizzling bbqs, ice-cold beers, popsicles..
And seemingly, its transforming the whole of Boston too! There is an obvious leisurely gait of summer in the air as people mill around in their itsy bitsy pieces of loin cloths, if you may. Haha ok, I'm exaggerating. But you get my drift.
Boston is vastly different and extremely bipolar in the two ends of the seasons. Seriously where were these people in winter?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment