Sunday, August 2, 2009
And that's it.
Its been two weeks since we left Boston and boy does it feel like a long time. Somewhat.
I say -somewhat because part of me want to get home and out of this limbo-esque land whilst on the other hand, there's still so much of LA I haven't explored.. Oh well.
Without a car or a driver, its virtually impossible to get around LA. So here I am, for the last 2 days, stuck within a one mile radius of the hotel, doing my own thing whilst the boys are working. I've checked out a couple of places but honestly, you don't want to wander too far off, lest you unintentionally find yourself in a less-than-desirable neighbourhood or worse, get mistaken for a street-walker!
So, yesterday, I had the boys take me to LA Ink ;) How could I have flown 6-hours to LA and not, at the very least, snap a pic of the reality-TV famous tattoo palour?! Actually, I took 5 shots and here are my best 3.
And tho I didn't see the queen of rad herself, it was quite enough seeing LA Ink in the flesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG OMG!!!!
ReplyDeleteLA INK! I love Hannah and Corey's handiwork.
Miles better than the Rad Queen herself.