Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Not before saying goodbye LA!

Its my last night in LA today and I just wanted to quickly post some pics before I crash. Its a bit sad to go, but also relieve to be heading back home and finally getting on with real life. Yea I'm sure you know what I mean. Big thanks to Ru and Adam for being great hosts, from San Fran to O.C. Now, I'd never would have gone to Orange County in a million years if not for Ru. So now I can say its true, Real Housewives exists in the O.C! Though we've barely scratched the surface of the city, I can, at the very least, say we've scoped out some pretty good eats in the last few days. The culinary scene in LA has not disappoint. From can't-take-your-lips-off-smacking kickass delicious burgers, authentic Vietnamese to knock-out Italian, fatty-rich Korean BBQ and uber-cool celebsville Koi, LA has it all. And we loved every minute of it. I know we haven't even began to explore what LA is, but as all work trip goes, you can't fill up the luggage and expect to wear all the clothes.

1 comment: