Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tremont Street

I am happy to report that two weeks later, we are finally feeling a a lot more settled and 'lived-in'. Huge thanks goes to the Pandy for being super on-the-ready in fixing things around the house and putting up pictures & art on the wall to make the apartment as uniquely us as possible. Even though the new place is an obvious downgrade/ size from the previous one, and there are some questionable crannies I'd stay clear of, I think we like it better. Apart from being on the main drag of Tremont Street (and in the thick of the action no less, which I'm still debating if its a pro or con), we have control over how the flat looks - albeit a teeny space. The last apartment was pretty much 'set up' in the sense that it is a very well-defined space: a huge counter top that acts as a dining table overlooking the lounge with just sufficient space for usuals , built-in shelves in the bedroom, and a furnished bathroom, so we didn't quite have a say in how we wanted the place to look. Anyways I'm sure you must be thinking "Enough of the talk already, where are the pics?!" . Well, the couch and box spring should be over by next week (I hope!), and until then, there will be no pics of the apartment. It is just not ready. Don't roll your eyes now. Keep your fingers cross and I will too. Meantime, keep yourself excited with pics of the main street :) x

2 comments: