Monday, September 14, 2009

iPhone virgin

No more. My needs have always been basic when it comes to the mobile phone. Calls. Check. SMS. Check. Calendar. Check. Calculator. Check. Plus, I've never felt the need to constantly upgrade or lust after new or gadgety phones, unlike most people. But having been here for close to a year now (gasp!), we could not deny the prevalence of smart phones and have very recently succumb to the call of the iPhone. I know some of you will go 'bout time Trish! Yea yea, better late than never, I'd say. Without sounding like the iPhone ad, there is (really!) an app for everything. And with a flick here and a tap there, the world is literally at my finger tips. The night after we bought the phone, hardly a word was exchanged as we both laid in bed getting acquainted with our new bestie. Now, convenience is an understatement and waiting will never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment