Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My new friend in the city

Gosh, has it been 2 weeks since I last posted? Time flies when you are working. (But, time flies too when you are not, in a different way I guess) And, coupled with a nasty flu bug that is only just creeping away slowly, there isn't much inspiration to write is there? Well, anyways! Thanks to Columbus Day, the weekend past was that bit longer (and only in Massachusetts!) in the city, catching up with friends, sussing out great eats, shopping and really just home away from home. Can't describe the feeling whenever I'm in the city. Every trip is different - there is always something to do, new places to explore, to seek out and friends, be it old, new, or good, to meet and to know. Yet, its also the same because the city is slowly (but surely) feeling like an old, trusted friend, revealing its secrets to me with every visit. Now I'm excited to know this friend better. One less work day only means one day closer to the weekend. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. You're sounding busy and keeping happy! Good for you babe!

    ReplyDelete