Monday, November 9, 2009

Count the ditches

I feel like a truck stuck in a ditch with no locking differentials, in HUMMER speak. Each time I think the coast is clear and I'm inching closer to clarity, I drive right into another ditch. And each ditch is bigger than the last one. I am losing count. Whatever happened to archiving, labeling, filing, tracking, and hand overs? Funnily enough, even HUMMER can't get me out of this one.

4 comments:

  1. The angst is back... looks like you have settled right back into Days of Being Screwed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angmos are doing it very differently I'm presuming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it.

    I think its foolishly, not differently..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds more like HUMMER is driving you into this one! Guess the Americans have a lot to learn on car-making, amongst many other things!! Don't even get me started on the list.... :P

    ReplyDelete