And its true what they say, take a girl out of her comfort zone, and she will try to make it work.
What I am trying to say is, I've taken to doing my own nail polishing (not the whole cuticle, buffing, filing deal. that i still need professional help) and have built quite the collection of nail colour :) Thanks in part to Sephora and its oh-so-affordable collaboration with O.P.I.
Now, what caught my eye this season is the new Hong Kong Collection by O.P.I (i know, what a name right?) and in particular this exact shade of green I've fallen in love with - "Jade Is The New Black".
How striking is this colour? Or as the Yanks would say "RAADDD!" Its nowhere Kermit and neither is it too psychedelic that you'll feel like one of those fluoro kids from the 80s.
I also like this blue very much. A very royal blue shade that has an equally chi chi name "Suzi Says Fengshui".


Those your nails? They are so raddd... *gag*
ReplyDelete