It's been a while since I posted any wedding related talk. I'm thinking of shelving it for now and really only get into the serious stuff in the Fall which gives me about 6 months of prep time. Plenty, huh?
For now, researching and reading blogs to see what is out there should suffice ;)
So this morning, as I was reading 100 Layer Cake, I got inspired again. This time, it was cakes. Hmmmm. I know for a fact that I don't want a traditional wedding cake (notice the use of 'I' here vs 'We'. I think the hubs will be cool with anything that isn't traditional. Ha!) so the idea of several cakes on vintage stands got me excited. I love the idea of having several simple and yummy cakes for everybody to share. In this way, I don't get cornered into only having to settle for one, plus there'll be choices for the guests.
But these vintage stands don't come cheap obviously. These bloody pedestals you see from Herriott Grace are USD200 a pop. Geez.



No comments:
Post a Comment