Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random nights


Who would have thought that Shazza and I, of all people, have anything to do with the Holocaust Memorial?

Kinda like putting penguins in the Sahara Desert, or having my mum cook Indian.

Earlier this evening, I had the opportunity to attend a benefit hosted by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. All proceeds from the benefit will go towards funding educational programs and helping the museum grow.

Obviously Asian and non-Jewish, Shaz and I stuck out from the crowd made up of older Jewish women, younger Jewish men with their kippahs and mostly, the japs (Jewish American princesses) toting their vintage Chanels. Good thing we both looked sharp tonight!

Well, for all its worth, the event venue - NASDAQ (at Times Square no less), good sushi bites, random-and-never-seen-before Jewish crowd and Shaz made it an overall interesting night.


No comments:

Post a Comment