![]() |
| Kathryn Amberleigh Green strappy heels |
So for some reason the wretched blog didn't allow me to upload this gorgeous pair of..... GREEN shoes.
Adding this to the mix.
This is the purrrrfect shade of green. Only two things I am unsure about is how the leather will work against the silk chiffon and crepe. Also, how "practical" are the tie straps for a wedding?
Well, I guess someone (anyone!) will have to tie my laces for me and better double them up while she's at it ;P

This pair beats everything else, hands down! I'm not sure about buying a nice pair of BM, then dyeing it in another shade. What if the dye don't work? That aside, this pair is gorgeous! Though I have to say, if you don't need the green, those loubies are a close second.
ReplyDeleteThanks hon. I jusssst bought this, ha!
ReplyDelete