NY summers has its pros and cons. The heat means its easy to get dress and out the door in minutes but it also makes me stticky, stinky and sweaty at the same time. And while the tropical warm-blooded Singaporean in me is accustomed to scorching temperatures, I seriously (seriously, seriously) can't get over the heat here.
I literally sweat buckets just doing a coffee run.
The city apparently issued a heat advisory warning last last weekend and everyone was warned to stay indoors and to stay hydrated at all times. We were upstate in Catskills that weekend where it was a little breezier, celebrating my sweet 32nd birthday. Down tempo, quiet, a cute B&B and lots of little surprises from the hubs ;)
I'd love to post some pics. Except he's got them on his mac at work. In the meantime, happy 32 and 8 days old to me. I'm feeling that much older already. See those lines on my face?

No comments:
Post a Comment