Saturday, July 16, 2011

2

In 2008 right about when we took off and relocated to U.S., everyone close to me decided to pre-heat their ovens.

A year later, babies of all shapes and sizes popped and I could only live vicariously through my gfs what it was like for each of them. I'd imagined it would have left an impact on me (and maybe we would have one of our own, perhaps?) if we were home when it happened. 

Fast forward two years on, the kiddies - Matty, Megan, Zachery, and soon Gareth, are two. Along the way, Wren came along and Dawn too.

This post is dedicated to the kids in the lives of those closest to me. Though I am not physically there for their firsts, or to know Aunt Trish, I'm always thinking of yous. Yes, all of you :)

Mental note to self:

Matty  25 May
Meg 29 June
Zac 18 July
Wren 23 Aug
Gareth 7 Oct
Dawn 18 Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment