Sunday, September 25, 2011
Indian Summer
Ok, so its not nearly like that in the pic, but you get what I mean.
Just when I thought Fall was here, Indian Summer snuck right under its nose and have been hanging around for a week or so now. Plus intermittent showers here and there, temperatures have been hovering around the high 20s. Some Fall huh. Not that I'm complaining - but its thrown my wardrobe options into a disarray. Too humid for wellies and a rain jacket but too wet for a cardi and sandals. WTF. Not to mention, of course, I did a wardrobe swop a couple of weeks back, which means long sleeve layers and scarfs currently sit in the closet.
Based on Accuweather, it looks like the Indian Summer is set to stay for another week or so. Well, till then.. then.
PS: Have you ever thought about how much I obsess about the weather? It's like one of the most inane topics of conversation, yet it baffles and fascinates me so much, I can't help but discuss it incessantly on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it matters because it affects what you wear, how much you need to bring out with you "just in case" .. etc etc etc..
ReplyDeletei was totally obsessed with the weather there too :P
i know! its a love-hate relationship. i love the bright blue and cloudless days yet i also loathe the huge globs of rain and grey skies for days on end.
ReplyDelete