Introducing.. Sani-Brands. Recommended as the #1 brand in hospitals and by doctors, Sani started out by manufacturing its product for the health and medical sector along with other brands such as Neutrogena, Biore and private labels such as CVS, WalMart etc. Backed by its claims and healthcare credentials, it is now moving into the consumer space as hand and surface wipes.
Competitors include Lysol, Clorox and the fancier more premium Method.
Germs are everywhere, so here are a couple of facts you should know:
+ office toilet seats have been found to have only 49 germs per square inch compared to office phones with 25,000 germs per square inch (!!!!!!)
+ the toilet seat is one of the least contaminated spots in your home (well, the flush handle is of course another story)
+ the keyboards and computer mouse rank among the top 5 germiest objects
+ and keyboards have been found to have 200 times more bacteria than a toilet seat
+ your desk is likely to be 400 times dirtier than your toilet
I could go on, but I think its enough to keep your mind whirling for a while. Now, don't say I didn't warn you.....
PS: Stay away from that water cooler!

Thanks love, now I am OFFICIALLY SPOOKED. I feel like I need to bring tissue everywhere to open door knobs,flush the toilet, press the lift buttons, hold the door etc etc etc. ACK!
ReplyDelete