With my family, we simply put Christmas presents under the tree.
Here in NY with just hubs, me and a teeeeeny NY-size tree that comes up to my waist, we have the main gift sitting right next to it and a stocking - one for each of us for stocking stuffers.. I've been cracking my head on what to fill hubs' stocking with. There are really only so many scarves, beanies, gloves, belts and socks you can buy. See. I can't think what else to get..
Isn't it
so much easier to shop for girls? Since I've prowling the net on and off these days.. Here's a list of what makes my top 5 this year:
 |
| Rodarte x Opening Ceremony Sunglasses |
PS: Shoot me some ideas for the hubs, will you?
PPS: Ok, so not everything above can be "stuffed" into X'mas stockings.. Hmm.. Get a bigger stocking I'd say ;P
Guys are easy...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he'd like a new lens for his G2 Lumix, an iPad, PS3 game, Scott Campbell original artwork, or something along those lines?
Perhaps you should get him some boots/bindings for his snowboard?
get him condoms, sex toys, ky jelly
ReplyDeletewe don't need those.
ReplyDeleteyeah baby
ReplyDelete