What the?! It's the 3rd day of Jan already.
Sorry for the radio silence - it has been a constant workhomeworkhomeworkhome then coughcoughcoughXmascoughcoughNewYear's over the last two odd weeks. While we enjoy our X'mas/ New Year's (pressies! feasting! get together with friends!) and a somewhat "restful" break, I'm sadly disappointed the holidays are now officially over and we are right back into work mode already *dead panned expression*
Work today was like just before the holiday: crazy, manic, nonstop action. It was like the break didn't happen. Plus I'm still nursing the final lap of my hacking cough.
So moving forward, hubs and I decided we will make an effort to go somewhere - anywhere - even if only for a few days, just so we feel like we had a real vacay, like the rest of America.
That said, in approximately 2 weeks, we'd be departing for sunny Singapore! Can't wait to be back to see family, friends and celebrate CNY with loved ones. It's the perfect time and excuse to be away right smack in the middle of January when work engines are revving and soak in all the festivities.
PS: New Year resolutions and an update on X'mas pressies to follow tomorrow!
PS: New Year resolutions and an update on X'mas pressies to follow tomorrow!

And I can't wait to see you when you get back! xoxo
ReplyDelete