Work has been helluva roller coaster ride the past seven months.
There are good days but mostly there are bad days. Not because I don't know what I'm doing but because there are so many factors in play that I feel like I don't have control. Each day brings itself a new set of challenges, sometimes I feel like I'm gasping for air. Ready for the day to just be over, when its barely even started.
Today was one of those days.
Emails fired before 9am. By 930am, the first meeting started and then it didn't stop till 5pm.
But I have to say I learnt a lot about work and about myself since we moved here two years ago. My sense of self-awareness has definitely been heightened and I am acutely aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I'm out of my comfort zone. I'm challenged. I'm alert. It's game on.
And while it hasn't been all fun and games, I'm striving to be even better at what I do, to grow mentally and expand my horizon for all the unexpected and unplanned challenges that lie ahead.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment