Monday, April 9, 2012

Pop of colour

In NY, it is a challenge to not be heavily-influenced by fashion and make sartorial choices solely based on what's hot that season.

Fashion blogs, magazines, an app for this and an app for that, reality TV, off-price retailers, the works dish out a plethora of fashion advice and information, that makes fashion choices and knowledge so easy that its hard to look remotely un-fashionable.

This season, I am loving coral, tangerine and neon pink. We wear too much black in NY and Spring its a great excuse to start breaking out in pops of colour in the sea of black.  Here are some things I'm currently coveting:

Dolce Vita hot pink sandals. Yeah.
Lovin' the pop of orange-red against the beige shorts.
I am obsessed with this lip colour.
Ok, so I may be going a tad overboard with the neon. But you geddit.




PS: My current obsession? Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment