I think about a lot of things.. A ton actually.
Sometimes they keep me up at night. And other times, I just "wake up on the wrong side of the bed".
But I seldom express them on this blog. I actually internalise a lot of my feelings. Talking to myself and letting those thoughts swirl around in my head. Most times I talk to Hubs about it.
As I grow older, I realised I'm getting to know myself a lot more. I believe I have a keen sense of self awareness. I have a good grasp of my strengths and weaknesses, good and bad points, pros and cons. Whether this is a good thing or not, you tell me.
These last couple of weeks have been a rather reflective time for me. Mostly because I've been having a ton of me-time. I hope Hubs comes home soon, so I'd be able to offload some of these swirly thoughts soon.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment