There is popcorn and there is popcorn.
But. Has anyone tried Dale and Thomas Popcorn??? Oh man, you haven't had popcorn till you pop (haha pun intended) one of these!!!!! Now I'm not such a huge popcorn fan. I mean, 'cept for the oh-so-heavenly buttery smell that permeates the room when the lil suckers are popping away in the microwave, there isn't really anything special about these airy calorie wasters, is there?
So I wasn't too interested when the BF told me that he had some gourmet popcorn at work the other day.
Till. He. Brought. It. Home.
Oh my my my. I had the Dark Fudge Drizzlecorn with Praline Almonds. Whhhaattt? Yes, Dark Fudge Drizzlecorn with Praline Almonds!! How decadent is that! And it was YUMMY. Kinda a lil salty yet sweet, but not toooo sweet at the same time. I loved how the dark choc adds that extra layer before you bite into the crunchy bit of the popcorn. It brings a whole new dimension to popcorn and movies. Seriously. Hmmm the website doesn't quite do it justice though, given its gourmet status. Check it out at www.daleandthomas.com
Surely something as good as this would be viciously sinful too wouldn't it? I scanned the bag for the mandatory nutritional label but couldn't find any.. Must be so bad it can't be printed. Haha.
We still have a full bag of Almond Biscotti I can't wait to try. Now I will never eat pedestrian popcorn again.
So who's up for the Twelve-Bag Sampler????
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Pop-appetit!
There is popcorn and there is popcorn.
But. Has anyone tried Dale and Thomas Popcorn??? Oh man, you haven't had popcorn till you pop (haha pun intended) one of these!!!!! Now I'm not such a huge popcorn fan. I mean, 'cept for the oh-so-heavenly buttery smell that permeates the room when the lil suckers are popping away in the microwave, there isn't really anything special about these airy calorie wasters, is there?
So I wasn't too interested when the BF told me that he had some gourmet popcorn at work the other day.
Till. He. Brought. It. Home.
Oh my my my. I had the Dark Fudge Drizzlecorn with Praline Almonds. Whhhaattt? Yes, Dark Fudge Drizzlecorn with Praline Almonds!! How decadent is that! And it was YUMMY. Kinda a lil salty yet sweet, but not toooo sweet at the same time. I loved how the dark choc adds that extra layer before you bite into the crunchy bit of the popcorn. It brings a whole new dimension to popcorn and movies. Seriously. Hmmm the website doesn't quite do it justice though, given its gourmet status. Check it out at www.daleandthomas.com
Surely something as good as this would be viciously sinful too wouldn't it? I scanned the bag for the mandatory nutritional label but couldn't find any.. Must be so bad it can't be printed. Haha.
We still have a full bag of Almond Biscotti I can't wait to try. Now I will never eat pedestrian popcorn again.
So who's up for the Twelve-Bag Sampler????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bring this home for me!!
ReplyDelete