Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Bolting
to NY in the next coupla hours so there'll be no bakescapades for the next few days!
Perhaps us gals might cook up something there. Better yet, simply venture on a foodscapade! YUM.
On a separate note, a lil birdy told me that a certain bakery along Appleton Street is hiring, so I called to ask if I could come down for an interview. ASAP of course. The manager I spoke to was rather insistent I come down for an interview even though I expressed a slight tinge of disinterest upon hearing its weekends only and a resume PLUS referees is needed (Jaysuz, my F&B experience was over 10 years ago, yes when I was in college *taps fingers*). He asked if I'm a student (Nooo) and then for my age - not sure if '29' is a good answer or not - but I assured him I'm not a kid. Ha.
Hmmm. So any idea on how I should put my eons ago F&B resume together?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment