7 months since we got here. 7 months without a job. 7 months hiatus in my career. 7 months brain under-utilisation. 7 months being a "housewife". 7 months bakescapades. 7 months travelling. 7 months road trips. 7 months of this new life with my baby.
And this is only the beginning. I'd say the adventure is just starting.
Sometimes I wished I have a crystal ball so I know how long this adventure will last, or when the bubble will burst, or when I'll start working again. Sometimes the pent-up frustration I have from being in limbo translates into a negative energy that is burned off by working out (which isn't such a bad thing..).
Sometimes.
And its 7 months and counting..
Friday, May 8, 2009
The number seven
7 months since we got here. 7 months without a job. 7 months hiatus in my career. 7 months brain under-utilisation. 7 months being a "housewife". 7 months bakescapades. 7 months travelling. 7 months road trips. 7 months of this new life with my baby.
And this is only the beginning. I'd say the adventure is just starting.
Sometimes I wished I have a crystal ball so I know how long this adventure will last, or when the bubble will burst, or when I'll start working again. Sometimes the pent-up frustration I have from being in limbo translates into a negative energy that is burned off by working out (which isn't such a bad thing..).
Sometimes.
And its 7 months and counting..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh hon, I wish I could help or say anything to make you feel better... Well, I guess it's easier when you have someone to depend on amidst the uncertainty you are experiencing now... Never alone. :)
ReplyDeleteits cool babe i was juz feeling a lil pensive. no worries!
ReplyDelete