Monday, August 24, 2009

Arena Pompon

Armed with a gift card from Barneys (thanks to my girlies!), I marched into the Manhattan institution with a mission. Now, we are well aware that the value (on gift card) though seemingly "large" in its absolute terms is not much relatively speaking in-store, unless its in the 4-digits! Nonetheless, I'm not deterred. Now that I'm 30 and wiser, I'd like to get more bang for my buck by shopping sale only. "Why buy retail?" as the wise HK tai-tai says (Sharon, are you reading this??) But that doesn't stop me from coveting the Balenciaga Arena Giant Pompon. You can take Trish from her girlies, but you can't take the girlies out of Trish!

3 comments:

  1. i am, i am! and i'll say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checkin' this bag out since I saw it in the stores 1 month ago! It's frickin' SGD2800! How much is it over at Barney's?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its about USD1,800 here. After tax should be USD2k. so about the same I guess? I love it. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete