While I can't believe summer is almost over, the autumn trends are keeping me excited.
So what's brewing fashion-wise in the fall? The one thing I'm excited about is H&M's collaboration with Jimmy Choo. Whilst I don't own anything from the iconic British luxury label, I'm eager to view the collection, described as being inspired by
punk chic and rock 'n 'roll glamour of the early 80s, with details and ornaments such as
fringing, studding, beading, sequins, straps and bondage details. Nice.
Now, one thing I particularly have my eye on is a leather jacket. We all know a leather jacket isn't just a leather jacket. Its about the specifics - the collar, the zips, the lapel, the sleeves, the overall look and feel, wearability and longevity, because we know it will last and last and last and last... Plus with a price tag that hovers around the hundredS and even skyrocketing 4-digits, one must absolutely think thrice before settling. Its a thin line between biker
chic vs biker chick, and current vs dated. Right now, I am in love with this piece from Divided Exclusive under H&M. Black and cool, waist- length and wearable with jeans or over a dress. I love the detailing, the biker chic look and the soft, suppleness of the leather. And, of course, the price tag ;)

I'm thinking about fur too. Faux, of course. Over a long tee-shirt, with leggings and knee high boots.
PS: Someone. Anyone! Take me away where its not fashionably stifling!
No comments:
Post a Comment