Monday, June 27, 2011

10 days


The hubs is back tomorrow. How did all that time fly?

The week flew by so crazy fast I don't think I ever had a chance to stop and take a breather. I must have clocked in nearly 60 hours at work this week. No thanks to the client who's based in the West Coast which makes every single work day about 4 hours longer. Serious.ly. In.sane.

Friday was our annual summer party out in the Hamptons, but the weather was unseasonally dreary and cold, the supposed summer party wasn't really that summery afterall. It was cold and wet. Well, at least we got a day "off" work.

Then Mother Nature decided enough was enough and gave us an abundance of sunshine over the weekend. Saturday and Sunday zipped by quickly. I must part of it nursing a terrible headache from the awful bus ride to/from the Hamptons (read: crazy traffic + blaaaringly loud speakers on bus + terrible ac = very sick girl), gymming , lots of lame TV and brunch with gfs who weren't in Cannes.

I miss the hubs. Weekends are always harder to pass, particularly since the weather was oh-so-brilliant and all I wanted to do was be out. Oh well.

10 days flew!

No comments:

Post a Comment