This elegant urban food truck wedding blew me away. I love the idea of utilizing various food trucks as part of the reception vs. a full blown sit-down dinner - such a cool idea that can only happen and lets one get away (easy) in NY. With a plethora of food options (you name it, there is a food truck out there ), you literally get to pick and choose what you'd like to serve (and eat!) - Dumplings and Tacos? Sure. Why not? Kebabs and Waffles? Bring it on.
I also love the common DIY thread throughout the wedding, right down to the flowers the family planted last fall and literally harvested at the week of the wedding. Such dedication.
While not particularly my style, the bride was beautiful in her vintage gown. Never thought it was J Crew.
And tonight, I've heard it thrice already.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment